- Adani was a visionary with a foresight which made him see the importance of the port business in India and thus lead to his monopoly in that segment of business.
- Adani had remarkable negotiation and convincing skills.
- Adani was a keen observer and learnt the finer nuances of the business. He understood that investment made in the early stage of business with a sound knowledge of the needs and demands of the industry will always yield great returns.
- Adani understands the value of educating young Indians, especially the less privileged ones who have little or no access to quality education. He knows that with education they become employable and can climb in society thus adding to the value chain. Inspite of his professional success he has not shied away from his corporate social responsibility
- Adani knows that in business it is not enough to just look at short term income and individual profit. He learnt early in life that knowing the needs and the growing demands of ones’s fellow businessmen and competitors makes one look beyond one’s own interest which in the long term can result in huge profits and monopoly in the market.
Kickstart Your Business Today
UpGrad Entrepreneurship ProgramLearn More